That was work…

I realized that the reason why the titles of my posts did not appear was because my blog had the default post category set to “Aside” instead of “Standard”. I not only fixed the post category but also fixed gramatical errors.

I also spent time looking for the best blog theme here. I wanted something “fun”, but not neglecting usability or maturity. I got close here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s